Medical Esthetician and Laser Technician
Type of Job
About the job
The medical esthetician is an autonomous and detail-oriented individual who is responsible for completing multiple aesthetic procedures under the direction of the medical director. Providing great customer service, coupled with attention to detail will be important for success in the role.
- Performs excellent cosmetic skin treatments within the scope of practice, licensing based on specifications of the patient, and sometimes under the direction of the medical director.
- Assists in the elevation and promotion of services provided to patients.
- Recommendation of skincare products to patients and ability to sell those recommended products.
- Excellent communication skills and efficient time management abilities.
- Maintenance of skin care equipment and tools.
- Assist both medical director and clinic management as needed.
- Adaptability and adjustability with learning new procedures.
Calibrate, operate, and perform maintenance on laser systems.
Completion of province approved Esthetics program.
Experience working with different laser systems (IPL, diode hair removal system, etc.).
1-2 Years prior experience in a medical spa setting working with lasers.
Part time hours to start with evolution to full time hours based on volume.
Comprehensive benefits package.