Room Rental Policies & Guidelines
EIE Training Centre: Thursdays 4:30 - 8:00pm, Saturdays 9:00am - 4:00pm
PROBEAUTY Group: Monday, Tuesday & Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Wednesday & Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm, Saturday 10:30am – 1:30pm
24 hours notice is required when renting a room. Room rentals are available on a first come, first serve basis.
Per Service - $10
Per Day - $30
Clean up fee - $75*
*assessed if rental space is not cleaned to the standards on the cleaning checklist provided.
Please note, students will be asked to create an account at EIE MediSpa in order to book their room rental.
How to book your rental:
Create your online account or log in
Select the EIE Student Room Rental option from the menu
Choose which location you would like to rent at and follow the prompts. Note: rental time slots are booked in 2 hour increments.
- Students are expected to bring their own product provided in their student kit to use for completing quotas, any additional product needed is available for purchase through PROBEAUTY Group. *SUPPLIES WILL NOT BE PROVIDED THROUGH EIE; DISPENSARY IS OFF LIMITS*
- Any students that require equipment for advanced courses must notify the front desk upon booking to ensure the availability of the equipment. All advanced facial bookings must be made at PROBEAUTY Group. Students requiring a Universal Contour Wrap tank are required to book at EIE.
- The school is not involved with client payments and will not collect model fees from clients.
- Students should arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled service in order to prepare and set up the rental station.
- Students are required to be in uniform at all times in our facilities. As a student at the European Institute of Esthetics you are a reflection of the standards we uphold and should portray the professionalism of an esthetician. Please note, our student dress code is strictly enforced, and students may be asked to change or leave the facility if proper attire is not worn.
Provided by EIE:
- EIE will provide furniture and equipment necessary to complete services (i.e. beds, stools, pedicure basins, manicure tables, linen, steamer, mag lamp etc.). Students are required to bring their own towels. Advanced machines and or equipment requests must be approved by management 24hrs prior to the date they are required.